In "Spider-Man: Edge of Time," Spider-Man faces one of his greatest challenges ever — saving Spider-Man. Developed by Activision-owned studio Beenox, Spider-Man: Edge of Time challenges the player to take on the roles of both classic Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 to correct a time stream gone awry and prevent a catastrophic future brought on by the early and untimely death of Peter Parker. "Spider-Man: Edge of Time" is a focused, action-packed adventure set in two connected and evolving timelines, from the contemporary times of the Amazing Spider-Man to the corrupted future world of Spider-Man 2099, against the backdrop of a rich, tightly crafted narrative by acclaimed Marvel veteran Peter David (co-creator of the comic book series Spider-Man 2099). The game features all-new "cause-and-effect" gameplay, where players will see how the immediate and sometimes unexpected effects of their actions as one Spider-Man changes the timeline of the other Spider-Man.
When a time stream goes awry, spinning the universe toward a catastrophic future and causing the early and untimely death of Peter Parker, there's only one man who can set things straight. Make that one man in two eras. It's up to both the classic Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 to correct the time stream and save Peter Parker — and the world as we know it. Are you ready to take on one of Spider-Man's greatest challenges ever?
Play as Spiderman 2099
Explore two connecting timelines
Explore two connected, evolving timelines in Spider-Man: Edge of Time. From the corrupt, futuristic world of Spider-Man 2099 to the contemporary times of the Amazing Spider-Man, it's up to Spidey to navigate this action-packed adventure that has the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Just remember that your actions in one Spider-Man's time will alter the timeline of the other Spider-Man, producing immediate and sometimes unexpected results. With a narrative by Spider-Man 2099 co-creator, Peter David, Spider-Man: Edge of Time pushes our webbed friend to the limits as the very fabric of time threatens to unravel.
- Includes a bonus code to unlock the Big Time Spider-Man suit (limited time only)
- Correct a time stream that's gone awry to prevent the untimely death of Peter Parker, which will result in a catastrophic future
- Take on the roles of both the classic Amazing Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2099 as you try to save yourself
- Explore two connected, evolving timelines in the Amazing Spider-Man's contemporary world and Spider-Man 2099's corrupted, future world
- Immerse yourself in the rich, tightly crafted narrative by Marvel veteran and co-creator of the Spider-Man 2099 comic book series, Peter David
- Discover the consequences of your actions with all-new, cause-and-effect gameplay that produces immediate and sometimes unexpected results
- Watch as your actions as one Spider-Man changes the timeline of the other Spider-Man